Media and Communication Management BA (Hons)
Duration of Study
: 7 Semester, 1 Semester Abroad
: Recognized school leaving certificate, personal interview, submission of complete application documents with work samples where applicable.
Careers in the changing world of media
Are you interested in a course that combines communications, media and management? If so, then the Bachelor in Media and Communication Management is for you. This course offers a combination of creative and business units and a wealth of practical experience.
As a media and communications manager, you will be working at the key interfaces between communications, marketing and media productions. Your knowledge of business, strategy and creative arts is highly sought after by companies, PR and advertising agencies, political parties, interest groups, non-profit organisations and public administration.
Our courses in Media and Communication Management will provide you with knowledge of three major career-oriented fields:
Your benefits at Macromedia University:
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications and PR
- Event Management
- Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
- Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
- Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
- Campuses in Berlin & Munich
- Authentic, practice-oriented projects
- Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
- International students
- Career perspective in Germany
- Buddy network for international students
- Programmes entirely in English
- Campus locations situated in Germany’s industrial centres
- International network of Partner Universities
- Media consultant
- Production expert
- Product manager
- Social media manager
- Press officer
- (Online) Marketing manager
- Sales manager/consultant
- Market researcher
Developments in our society follow the rhythm of technological progress, between the cornerstones of globalization and mediatization.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences follows these developments in its capacity as a university and conceives itself as a place for reflecting on all aspects of media society. Our courses of study cover the broad spectrum of modern media careers, from management and content jobs such as journalism, to the creative fields of design, gaming and film and television. Our teaching is informed by the core idea of training students to the highest level professionally, but also giving them individual support in their personal development.