Master of Science (MScs) in Cybersecurity
- Credit Points 120 ECTS
- Duration 24 months (full-time)
- Study Options Only Online
There is a huge demand for security experts to identify and defend against cyber-attacks in our increasingly digital world. With the IU Master in Cyber Security you’ll become a specialist in statistical and digital forensic methods and enter an exciting career field that is continually growing in importance. As a specialist in cyber security, you will protect companies and systems against cyberattacks, secure sensitive data, and ensure all systems run in line with local and international regulations. IU's master’s degree in Cyber Security will develop your skills and give you well-rounded knowledge of important subjects and trends. Study 100% online with IU. -
Academic Requirements 120 ETCS
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 180 ECTS credits.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.