Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Credit Points 60 ECTS
- Duration 12 months
- Study Options : Online / On Campus
Tailored towards those with an existing academic background in engineering, our Master's in Engineering Management combines technical know-how with a variety of innovative topics from management theory and practice. The master’s in Engineering Management at IU is designed to train you in strategic decision-making and engineering processes, giving you the expertise needed to take on high-level management responsibilities in an international environment. Learn to lead in technical environments with this degree from IU.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.