Master of Business Administration (One Year)
- Credit Points 60 ECTS
- Duration 12 months
- Study Options : Online / On Campus
The Master of Business Administration at IU offers a variety of career opportunities after graduation. The international orientation of the programme makes it possible to prove one's skills in the global working world and to assign with international companies. By imparting knowledge in areas such as finance, economics, marketing and leadership, you qualify for challenging tasks in middle to upper management in various fields. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
LSBU Dual Degree
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
Academic Requirements 60 ETCS
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.