Master Management in Finance & Accounting
- Credit Points 60 ECTS
- Duration (full-time) 12 months
- Study Options Online / On Campus
Risk, compliance, financial controlling—your field requires excellent decision making, precision, and huge business responsibility. When you take the IU Master degree in Finance and Accounting, you can further develop your skills in fiscal decisions, performance analysis, capital markets, risk, and investment—all while gaining leadership and communication abilities. With this Master’s in your portfolio, your career path will be wide open to opportunities in high demand and with attractive salaries. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
LSBU Dual Degree
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
Academic Requirements 60 ETCS
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.