Master in Virtual Education with Concentration in Neuroscience and Education.
Type of course: Master
Duration: 18 months
Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree or a Graduate Degree
The Master of Science in Virtual Education with a concentration in Neuroscience presents a framework for understanding how people absorb and retain new information and integrate knowledge from neuroscience and education. In addition to presenting the impact of ICT in education and new virtual methodologies, the program is designed to provide an overview of the basic concepts of how the human brain works. Students will assess the feasibility of using this neuroscience knowledge to address key issues in education.
After studying the master's degree, you will be able, among others, to:
- Understand the use of neuroscience to address key issues in education.
- Overview of how humans learn and retain knowledge
- Maximize the learning experience of each student
- Ability to adapt to any educational level
You will be able to link your thesis or final master's project to a real casuistry of the sector, being able to have a direct impact on the applicability of your environment.
Our teaching model is designed on the basis of 3 fundamental pillars that promotes an excellent training, open to all, flexible and 100% online: based on an active learning experience that promotes critical thinking, teamwork, participates in vigorous brainstorming and uses a case study-oriented approach that leads to the idea of learning by doing.
Be Limitless; Be Successful.
- Teachers, practitioners, social educators, teachers of children with special needs, educational psychologists, education managers, policy makers, pedagogues and educationalists.
- Professionals who seek to develop, update or deepen their understanding of contemporary education and acquire knowledge in fields related to neuroscience.
- Education professionals who look for innovative pedagogical techniques for their jobs.
Curriculum for MBA:
1st ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Development and Integration of Technologies in Distance and Virtual Education
-Foundations of Educational Neuroscience (*)
2nd ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Virtual Education and E-Learning
-Virtual Education and Technology (*)
3rd ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Virtual Learning Platforms
-Learning Environment and Diversity
4th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Curriculum Design for Virtual Education
-Neuroscience Applications to Education (*)
5th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-The Psychology of Learning and Instructional Design (*)
6th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Cloud Learning Environment, and Comparative Study
(*) Courses to be replaced by the set of elective courses related to the chosen concentration.