Master in User Experience Design.
The Master in User Experience Design is a program thought for those who want to have a deep understanding of the human behavior and how through technology digital solutions can be created.
No previous background in the field is needed.
The main objective of the Master in User Experience Design is to prepare you to innovate and to create spaces where people and technology gather together.
The economy is changing and becoming digital. The business models, services and digital solutions are coming out in our lives with the need to understand and improve the way users interact.
You will be able to get a deep understanding of emergent technologies, through subjects such as: UX Driven Business, Foundations in human factors, User centered technology, UI design & Prototyping, UX Leadership & Management, Entrepreneurship, Creative Technology & innovation, among others.
Doing this Master, you can experience a professional opportunity through paid internships and job offers in leading companies of the digital sector, thanks to the BTS Ecosystem.
- General information:
- Full time program
- Duration: 9 months, 60 ECTs
- Language: English
- Tuition Fee: 17.000 €
If you are looking to have a master experience in Barcelona Technology School, we just need from you:
- Updated CV
- Motivation Letter: explaining how do you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how it will be the User Experience impact in this digital transformation.
- An intermediate/advance level of English is mandatory to follow the Master successfully. If you don’t hold an official English certificate, you can take the BTS English test.
Develop a big digital career:
Barcelona Technology School guarantees all the students a professional experience during or after the Master. In this way, you will have access to paid internships and job offers in top tech companies that are part of the Ecosystem of BTS.Contents
• UX Driven Business
• Foundations in human factors
• User centered technology
• Content strategy
• UI design & Prototyping
• Testing and assessment
• UX Leadership & Management
• Object-Oriented Application Development
• Creative Technology & innovation