Master in Political Marketing and Communication Management.
Rome Business School's Online Master in Political Marketing and Communication Management is the ideal choice for professionals looking for a world-class course to start or consolidate a successful career in the political marketing, media, politics, communication and related sectors. The program aims to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively and professionally manage communication and marketing processes through marketing and communication techniques that support political campaigns, political brands, political events and any type of political activity. The Master is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are looking to expand their knowledge of their field, in a structured environment or who wish to change their career and start working in this field.
• Managers and professionals who work in a variety of professional environments who wish to improve their marketing and communication skills in the political sector.
• Young professionals interested in managing political campaigns, creating political events, managing web and social media for politics, etc.
• Political journalists, communication strategists
• Event manager, political activist
• Speakers, political consultants
• Political candidates.
The program aims to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively and professionally manage communication and marketing processes through marketing and communication techniques that support political campaigns, political brands, political events and any type of political activity. Working in politics has never required as many professional skills as in this historical period: playing an active role in an election campaign or in the life of a party, but also writing about politics on a daily basis, are activities that, without specific training and without mastery of the most up-to-date techniques, risking not being productive.
Thanks to this program, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards: in fact, four of our masters have been officially recognized by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as among the best globally. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will receive a double diploma: the diploma of achievement of the Master Rome Business School and the certification by the Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized ECTS credits.
Thanks to this Master, you will be able to:
1. Understand the importance and interrelation between politics, media and communication
2. Structuring precise operational plans and strategies for the promotion of a candidate or political group
3. Making the best use of social networks media and the web for marketing and political-electoral communication purposes
4. getting to know new visual and off-line means of communication for a successful positioning in the political-electoral market
5. Improving public speaking skills also in terms of advisory to others
6. Set up and correctly manage an election campaign and its communication strategies and relations with the media
7. Know and co understand the peculiarities of the different electoral systems
8. Use and design political-electoral research and surveys
9. Identify and add value to the different leadership styles
10. Know the best techniques for organizing a political event and for its communication strategy and media
11. Implement effective fundraising campaigns
12. Manage press office activities aimed at promoting candidates or political parties