Master Management in IT Management
- Credit Points 60 ECTS
- Duration 12 months
- Study Options : Only Online
IT Managers are in high demand all over the world and in many different business areas. Graduates of IT Management have great prospects for diverse careers such as technology management, consulting, and change or project management—but how do you put yourself ahead of competition in the market? Companies everywhere are extremely interested in candidates with excellent technical knowledge but who also possess top communication and leadership skills. The IU Master in Leadership Management prepares you for these roles and can give you a head start into a rewarding career. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
LSBU Dual Degree
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
Academic Requirements 60 ETCS
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.