Professional eHealth Master.
The Master in eHealth Management gives to professionals the opportunity to sharpen their skills and competenciesto understand and manage the relatively recent area of the healthcare practice which is supported by electronic processes and communication strategies to care for patients. This program is suitable for fully employed professionals, managers, since the distance learning mode of study, gives the flexibility to schedule study patterns and tasks tailored to participants lifestyle. The Master is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field and upgrade theirskills, all within a structured and flexible environment via distance learning.
• Directors and Managers of Healthcare Institutions
• Clinical Engineers
• Directors and Managers of Social and Healthcare Ministries,
• Healthcare Decision-Makers
• Young professionals interested in leading and managing health care organizations / institutions that operate in e health and telemedicine industry.
eHealth refers to tools, services and organizational aspects using Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that can improve prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and management. Obviously using eHealth health care practices can benefit the entire community by improving access to care and quality of care and by making the health sector more efficient. The Master in eHealth Management is the combined use of information technology and electronic communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes; both on-site and at distance (in which case it is called Telemedicine). eHealthis not only a technical development but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
In addition, thanks to our program, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards: in fact, four of our masters have been officially recognized by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 as among the best globally. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will receive a double diploma: the diploma of achievement of the Master Rome Business School and the certification by the Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized ECTS credits.
Thanks to this Master, you will be able to:
1. Sharpen managerial skills to manage the e Health and telemedicine managerial processes and activities, in a practical & effective way
2. Apply all the principles of e Health theory in both the private and non private health sectors
3. Become aware of the most widespread and innovative technology platforms and solutions available for e Health
5. Processing the skills to evaluate and choose the best e Health projects and solutions
6. Cope with ethical and legal issues in the e health systems
7. Exchange, learn and apply good practices in e Health
8. Build professional international industry network
9. Build up entrepreneurial skills & mindset for building entrepreneurial ventures in e health industry