Master in Digital Business in Madrid.
The Master in Digital Business in Madrid is one of the most innovative master programs. Case studies, industrial visits, panel discussions, role play games, workshops and other interactive and innovative teaching methods teach students to become change agents in the digital arena with a global vision transferable to markets worldwide. Program curriculum is very expansive, covering topics like e-commerce, digital business model design, social networks, SEO/SEM strategies, web analytics, mobile marketing and more. Students can tailor the program to either suit their needs as an entrepreneur, for those who want support in digital startup techniques, or as a corporate professional seeking to drive the transformation of a company by selecting the elective courses that are more interesting to them.
GBSB Global’s Master in Digital Business in Madrid prepares students to meet the demands of companies worldwide that are becoming increasingly digital and optimize their skills in social media, online advertising, digital marketing, big data management and analytics to be competitive. Master in Digital Business in Madrid, Spain is designed for students and professionals who seek to make a difference in the business world. It offers extensive practical knowledge and industrial insight using a variety of multimedia teaching methods.
The Master in Digital Business in Madrid helps students to develop practical skills and specialized knowledge that increases their employability. The faculty is highly diverse, both in their nationalities and industry experience, so students have the rare opportunity to be taught by highly successful business leaders who have a passion for mentoring students on their path to success. The students body is represented by people from over 65 countries across the globe. The participants of this program will develop crucial skills needed to succeed in the world of digital business, find unique networking opportunities and build intercultural friendships.
Master in Digital Business in Madrid will help you to embrace the power of digital business and step into a career that has enormous potential.
• Duration of the program – 9 months
• Language of the program – English
• Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
• Location – Madrid, Spain
Why Master in Digital Business in Madrid.
• Study Digital Business in a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
• Earn a Dual Degree from the renowned University of Alcalá
• Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
• Two Study Tracks: Digital Startup or Corporate Challenges
• Faculty with Industry Experience
• Industrial Visits
• Students from More Than 70 Different Countries
• Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events
• Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
• Career Opportunities with some of the Best Digital and Technological Companies
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?.
• The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
• The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
• Official Microsoft Showcase School
• The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
• Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
• Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
• Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
• Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
• OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
• Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
• Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
• Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
• Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counselling and individual coaching sessions