Travel Journalism, Photography & Video Internship & Mentoring Program in Havana & Trinidad, CUBA
Boost your resume with a great adventure. Publish your own travel guide to Cuba, with your byline on all articles. Attend editorial meetings, mentoring sessions, feedback sessions, and journalism, photography and video workshops with Experts and Mentors. A fun-filled package – including housing in “boutique” style colonial Cuban houses, transportation, airport pick-up, drop-off, food and 24-hour local support.
Academic & Curricular benefits.
- Certification of Journalism, Photography and Video Portfolio.
- Internship & Mentoring Program Certification specializing in Journalism, Photography & Video.
- Certification of Academic Credit. 40 hours/week. Total: 80 hours of academic credit.
- Processing of University Agreements and/or other External Documentation for Academic Credit.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
This program includes:
- Editorial meetings
- Master classes
- Mentoring sessions
- Feedback sessions
- Excursions and site visits
- Instagram city tours
- Cultural immersion
Tuition fee includes:
- FULL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- ACCOMMODATION in “boutique” style houses with Cuban host families. Six nights in Havana and six nights in Trinidad, Cuba.
- FOOD. Half-board: breakfast and lunch
- TRANSPORTATION in-country, airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 24-hour local bilingual EMERGENCY SUPPORT
- Extracurricular ACTIVITIES
- EXCURSIONS, SITE VISITS & INSTAGRAM City Tours
- LOGISTICAL & ACADEMIC WELCOME PACKETS
ALSO FINANCIAL AID & WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS available!
All the Internship & Mentoring Programs are taught in English.
No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
Check out the class profile for the Class:
Age range: 17-27.
83% female, 17% male.
Number of nationalities represented: 15.
Who can apply?.
All Internship & Mentoring Programs are open to students, recent graduates and future professionals from all nationalities.
Network with the best and get published!.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your talent to professional journalists, photographers and videographers—the first step towards a successful career.
At the end of the program, students will present their articles, projects, photo stories, photographs and videos for evaluation and the best work will have the chance to be published in the RGNN.org news agency!