University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver.
Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration. Courses are offered at our downtown Vancouver campus and online too. Offering courses online brings flexibility to education, allowing those who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to gain respected qualifications.
University Canada West is a business-oriented, teaching-intensive university. We deliver programs that provide students with the applied and theoretical basis for success in the workplace and future academic endeavors.
Accreditations, Memberships & Designations
- To exemplify a contemporary Canadian university.
- To be relevant, accessible, and innovative.
- To offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
- To provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus.
- To offer flexibility to make education more accessible to those eager to progress both academically and professionally.
- To foster a diverse and challenging learning environment focused on practical application of knowledge and building competencies for scholarship, leadership, and responsible citizenship in a global context.
At University Canada West, we are immensely proud to have been recognized by the following bodies, for our services to higher-education in Canada and accredited by ACBSP for our MBA and Bachelor of Commerce programs and Languages Canada for our University Access Courses.
British Columbia EQA
ACBSP - Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
BCCAT - British Columbia Council on Admission and Transfer
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)