GBSB Global Business School (GBSB Global)
is an educational organization created to challenge new economic circumstances and changing times. The business school has been ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools and has been recognized as a Leader in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine in December 2012. GBSB Global has been the only graduate school in Spain invited to participate in the International Business Ethics Case Competition in California, along with such universities as Oxford, INSEAD, the University of California - Irvine, etc, where its students became finalists and won first place in the competition, thus achieving international recognition of the quality of education provided at GBSB Global Business School.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counselling and individual coaching sessions
The student body is very international, representing more than 70 different nationalities. The school has strategic partners in the USA, UK, and Switzerland that guarantees flexible student and faculty mobility.
GBSB Global Business School is recognized as one of the most innovative business schools in Europe where the curriculum reflects the current market demand. It is also the only business school in Spain that teaches regional studies such as “Doing Business in Africa”, “Doing Business in Latin America”, etc.
GBSB Global Business School is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) - recognized by the UK Home Office and approved by Ofsted, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. GBSB Global is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
GBSB Global has been recognized by Microsoft in 2017 as the first and only official Microsoft Showcase School in Spain, GBSB Global has made outstanding advancements in the digital classroom experience, transforming students’ learning environment and empowering them with the tools to go far.
Additionally, in November 2013, GBSB Global Business School was offered to become an official academic partner of the European Commission during European Development Days, a premier forum on world politics and development. Again, it was the only business school from Spain that has achieved this merit along with 20 of the best universities from around the world.
Studying at GBSB Global offers
The business school’s differentiators are
- Unique industrial visits to multinational companies in your field of study;
- Microsoft 365 Education offers an unparalleled digital teaching and learning environment;
- Study of additional foreign languages;
- Meetings with executives from different companies who come to the school as guest speakers;
- Classes with professors with extensive working experience;
- Global Study Trips to the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and other important organizations with a possibility to secure internships;
- Innovative educational approach emphasizing practical knowledge;
- Career development assistance and advice and internship offers worldwide;
- Access to university consulting company to start your business;
- European Master's degree with 60 ECTS credits recognized by the Bologna Process of Higher Education
- Global Focus – educating students to become global citizens, who think globally while acting locally
- Business Ethics & Sustainability – resolving global challenges of today by educating ethical and responsible business leaders of tomorrow
- Employability – supporting students in securing their future careers by providing them with applicable practical and modern business knowledge
- Modern University Style - offering innovative curriculum, international professors and top American business school teaching methods by using case studies, group exercises and presentations
- Individual Approach – fostering student-centered active learning approach in small classes