Bachelor of Science (BScs) in Business and IT.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Online / On Campus
Business professionals who have a technical IT background are in high demand. The IU Bachelor of Business and IT will prepare you for top career roles in IT and technical companies around the world. You’ll gain fundamental technical expertise and skills in communication, management, and business processes that will make you an attractive candidate in the fast-paced and rapidly developing IT industry. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.