Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Management.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Online / On Campus
Industrial engineering has entered a revolutionary new phase with smart technologies increasingly used in manufacturing plants and supply chains across the globe. The Bachelor in Industrial Engineering and Management from IU prepares you with a combination of relevant business skills, expert knowledge of industrial engineering, and IT expertise that will allow you to understand and optimise processes for industrial companies everywhere. Study with experienced professors and receive your globally recognised degree from IU. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.