Bachelor International Management.
Next start of studies: Bad Honnef: March / September | Berlin: April 2020 / October 2019
Accreditation: FIBAA accredited
Credits: 180 ECTS
Course language: 100% English
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Study model: on campus
Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
Duration: 6 semesters
Internship: 1 semester at home or abroad
Study abroad: 1 semester (voluntary, performance-related)
Admission: High school diploma, technical school certificate or comparable degree; successfully completed Assessment Day; Proof of English skills
Your starting point for a universal career
Start your international career with our Bachelor in International Management. Marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, finance and controlling or HR – you can specialise and later work in these areas. You choose! Projects, excursions and lectures ensure a high practical relevance during the programme. English as a language of instruction, an internship with international companies and a semester abroad are just a few aspects that will have a positive effect on your future career.
Studying in Berlin
Berlin is Germany’s premier Hot spot: international, intercultural and the leading city for innovation and start-ups – It’s just the right place to prepare for an international career with an English-language Master degree programme. Historical sights, museums, theatres, music and a club scene make Germany’s capital a city full of possibilities. To change the viewing direction, simply drag the image with the mouse pointer in the desired direction.Programme Structure
What you will learn from us
In the International Management Bachelor programme, we impart you with broad-based knowledge for a career in a wide variety of sectors and roles.
- You examine the principles and challenges of international marketing, human resources and accounting.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional qualifications, such as international project management and change management.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to bring with you to become part of our university.
- Secondary school diploma, technical school certificate or equivalent
- Equivalent qualifications from foreign schools are recognised accordingly. The International Baccalaureate (IB) may also be recognised as an admission requirement. Talk to our student advisory service about this.
Knowledge of English
Since all our degree programmes are taught in English, proof of language proficiency is required (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge). If you do not have any of the above-mentioned English qualifications yet, they can be submitted later before the start of your studies.