Bachelor (BA) in International Healthcare Management.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Only Online
The healthcare sector is an industry of dynamic growth driven by medical and technical progress as well as significant digital transformation and worldwide demographic changes. Healthcare management professionals require in-depth knowledge of management principles, coupled with a solid understanding of healthcare markets and global healthcare structures, systems, and policies to be successful in their roles. IU’s online B.A. International Healthcare Management gives you the required business knowhow as well as knowledge specific to the healthcare sector. You will get the chance to set yourself up for success in your future career, with affordable tuition fees.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.