Bachelor (BA) in Business Administrations.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Online / On Campus
Business and industry increasingly expect a level of agility and flexibility on the part of their workforces, with a diverse, wide-ranging skillset an ever-more valuable asset for employees. That’s why graduates of IU's Bachelor programme in Business Administration find themselves in demand for a variety of roles and company types around the world. With their broad-base knowledge of the business scene and its economical context, they are a natural fit for companies from the start-up level up to large global corporations, as well as social, cultural and public institutions. With IU, you can study from the comfort of your home, 100% online.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage.
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.